When we read disturbing incidents in the media of problems in the World, including abuse and violence we often have feelings such as despair, anger, sadness, helplessness and hopelessness.
Who is responsible for what is happening? Who should protect and heal the world?
Instead of pointing fingers at others, we can be aware of our own share of responsibility: “Have I not contributed to the problem? What is my role in creating a happy and peaceful world?”
The suspect is closer than we think: our intentions, thoughts, feelings, words and behaviours radiate to the environment as emotional vibrational frequencies.
Today most of us are experiencing unhealthy emotions like stress, aggression, resentment and fear, implying that we are at low frequency. When we radiate our personal vibrational frequency, it becomes a part of the Collective Global Vibrational Frequency. The world is facing so many problems, which means the global vibrational frequency is visibly dropping. This is evidence of how all our Individual Vibrational Frequencies have contributed to lowering the Global Vibrational Frequency.
Ask yourself: do I radiate unhealthy emotions? My own thoughts of desire contribute to desires in the world. Whenever I get angry, I raise aggression in the world. By aggressively competing or comparing, I increase greed in the world. The bottom-line is, when I radiate my low frequency vibrations to the world, I contribute to its decline.
The World-shift and I: the sum total of all our Individual Vibrational Frequencies forms the Global Vibrational Frequency. When I choose love over desire, peace over anger, compassion over hatred and happiness over fear, this shift in me will shift the world. Am I ready to raise my vibrations?
Low vibrational frequencies lurking within: Every personal or global challenge today is an offshoot of the five lowest frequencies –that is desire, anger, greed, attachment and ego. Let us check the frequency at which our thoughts and feelings vibrate.
Desire: Are the messages I receive or share on social media, the humour I enjoy, the cinema I watch, the books I read, conversations I engage in, loaded with desire? Does physical beauty appeal more to me than inner beauty of virtues and values? I raise my vibrations. Cleansing my mind, maintaining cleanliness and love in my natural way of thinking, I make my contribution to remove abuse from the world.
Anger: Do I expect people and situations to be my way? Do I react with irritation and anger when they are not? Just like statutory ‘No Smoking’ regulations, let us create ‘No Anger’ zones at home, workplaces and public places, I raise my vibrations. Choosing Patience and Empathy when people are not my way. I make my contribution to finish anger and violence in the world.
Greed: Is greed urging me to compare and compete? Am I jealous when other people are successful? To get ahead, have I compromised on my principles? Do I share what I have and what I know? I raise my vibrations. Shifting to cooperation using ethical practices even in the face of challenge, I make my contribution to eradicate dishonesty from the world.
Attachment: Do people’s emotions affect me? Do I get hurt when they are rude? Am I upset if they are disappointed? We become emotionally dependent when our mind is attached to someone. When detached, we remain stable even when family and friends are emotionally disturbed. I raise my vibrations. Releasing past hurt, forgiving people and remaining stable even in crisis, I make my contribution to heal grief and suffering in the world.
Ego: Who am I? Am identifying myself solely on the basis of my roles, qualification, position, possessions, achievements and gender? Do I feel superior or inferior to people? I raise my vibrations. Connecting to people for their innate qualities and goodness and not for what they have acquired, I make my contribution to heal the intolerance in the world.
Image: Melissa Askew / Unsplash
Raise your vibrational frequency
Follow these eight simple lifestyle changes to create the shift:
1. We are what we read, watch and listen. Avoid or reduce reading newspaper and watching news channels first thing in the morning. Begin the day with 20 minutes of consuming a healthy emotional diet of self-transformation messages. Read and reflect on for example positive messages for self reflection, practice meditation or other activities to strengthen in power and values and enhance emotional healthy.
2. Detox from social media. By deleting even without reading, messages of bias, criticism or jokes showing someone in a negative way.
3. In the middle of challenges, avoid slipping to lower frequencies. Pause for 1 minute after every 59 minutes, withdraw from your activity and observe your thoughts. Create the shift from busy to easy, stress to relaxation, worry to confidence.
4. Retrain from discussing or judging people’s habits. Thinking, talking or listening about other people’s weaknesses, cause our frequency level to drop.
5. Food carries vibrational energy and influences the mind before it nourishes the body. Cooking peacefully in silence to fill the food with good vibrations. As much as possible cook food that is non violent, with high vibrations). Avoid food that carries low frequency vibrations of pain and fear.
6. Earn money through rightful means. Clients, employers and co-workers should be comfortable and contented working with us. Creating high standards of work ethics raises the vibrations of the money we earn. This vibration influences the emotional and physical health of our entire family.
7. Prioritise values and principles, over assets and achievements. Teach children the same.
8. Before going to sleep, resolve issues that are on your mind. Forgive, let go of past hurt. Meditate and fill the mind with words of peace, respect and compassion. When we sleep peacefully, we radiate vibrations of peace to the world even during sleep.
Be the change to begin the change: When I hold my values, the world changes. When I use peace, the world changes. When I am compassionate, the world changes. When I change, the world changes. I shift myself and thereby shift the world from difficulty in peace; making love the language; bringing truth in action; unity as a way of living, and happiness as a way of life.